To make sure correct measurements we recommend having a professional seamstress measure you. If you do not get a professional seamstress to take your measurements you must follow these guides to ensure proper fit.
- Expect this to be the most accurately made garment you have ever had.
- Have a friend help measure you and be sure to use a proper cloth measuring tape.
or the waist size or where they hang from!
This is a guide with simple instructions on how to take suit measurements (plus a few general details) that any tailor will need to make a bespoke suit.
What you will need:
- A fabric measuring tape (we take all our measurements in inches).
- Assistance from a friend (the measurer)
- A well fitting shirt, a pair of trousers (not jeans), jacket, and a pair of shoes.